Adelia Studio is a development platform based on a common repository, a single work environment and a single language. It is made by our development partner Hardis.
Adelia Studio enables applications to be developed and designed in the following architectures::
- ADELIA ISERIES STUDIO – iSeries 5250 native applications,
- ADELIA VISUAL STUDIO – multi-platform, multi-database graphical client-server applications,
- ADELIA WEB STUDIO – Intranet and Extranet Web applications in Java J2EE environments,
- ADELIA MOBILE STUDIO – mobile applications running on Windows CE platforms.
Key features of ADELIA platform:
- Adelia Studio‘s features cover the entire software life cycle, from specification development through to application maintenance.
- Adelia Studio builds applications without using Runtime
The native code is readable. The applications generated with this product deliver excellent performance (as tested in IBM benchmarking laboratories).
- Adelia Studio is an integrated development platform
The product includes an extensive set of tools and managers (including translation, version, documentation and deployment managers).
- Maintenance phases are accelerated
Impact analyses and cross-referencing are supported.
- All standards and “templates” are customisable:
- report and screen standards,
- program templates (screen and action sequences),
- macro-instructions (reusable processes).
Source: Hardis company web-site