eRegis, electronic document management
Transforms legal duty into intelligent
management of your documents
Legislation and Certification
The EDM software solution eRegis was put on the market in late 2006, after it gained a positive assessment from the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Slovak Republic based on Law No.395/2002 Coll. on Archives and Registries. Since that time the application has been in constant development with the aim of extending and improving the functionality of the system.
Users who have prepaid maintenance and system support for eRegis gain updated legislation versions automatically .
Certificates for the eRegis system
- September 2012 – Ministry of Interior, Department of Registries and document management ministry issued a Certificate that eRegis complies Order No. 525/2011 Coll. on standards for electronic information systems for document management.
- October 2006 – Ministry of Interior, Department of Archives and Registries, issued a positive assessment for the eRegis software for record-keeping, manipulation, creation and storage of registry entries
Law on Archives and Registries
- Law No. 395/2002 Coll. on Archives and Registries and on supplements to certian laws,
- Regulation No. 628/2002 Coll. – certain provisions of the Law on Archives and Registries,
- Regulation No. 251/2005 Coll. – amendment of Regulation No. 628/2002 Coll.,
- Regulation No. 242/2007 Coll. – amendment of Regulation No. 251/2005 Coll.,
- Law No. 41/2011 Coll. – amendment of Law No. 395/2002 Coll.,
- Report of the Reasoning for Law No. 41/2011 Coll.,
- Order No. 525/2011 Coll. – on standards for electronic information systems for document management (based on the provisions of MoReq2).
Publishing of contracts, orders and invoices
The obligation to publish specific types of documents for public institutions stems from the amendment to the Law on Information effective from 1st Jan. 2010:
- Law No. 546/2010 Coll. – amendment of Law No. 211/2000 Coll. (Law on Information) on the publishing of contracts, orders and invoices
- Law No. 382/2011 Coll. – amendment of Law No. 211/2000 Coll. (Law on Information)
- Ordinance of the Government SR No. 498/2011 – specifying details on the publishing of contracts in the Central Register for Contracts and the required information about the signing of contracts
- Methodological instruction pertaining to Law No. 546/2010 – Guidelines for conversion of written documents into electronic documents (currently: version 3)